st: fixed effects regression with indicator variables

From   Sangho Kim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: fixed effects regression with indicator variables
Date   Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:20:40 +0900

Dear Statalister,

I am wondering if it's possible to use xtreg, fe regression for the
fixed-effects model with indicator variables. For the indicator
variables, I am using job classifications (worker1-worker10). Especially
I am wondering if I can use xtreg, fe regression in which ALL job dummy
variables (without omitting one of them) are used and a constant term is
also included. Thank you very much for your effort in advance.

Sangho Kim
Kwandong University, Korea
email: [email protected]