st: Performing operations on the results of a non-linear regression

From   "Nevo, Dorit" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Performing operations on the results of a non-linear regression
Date   Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:48:59 -0800

Hi,
I am trying to do some calculations using the results of a non-linear
regression. I wrote the nl function but I am not sure how I can get the
coefficients as variables that I can use in calculations.
I would like to write a program that runs the nl regression and than does
some calculations with the regression coefficients and returns the value of
these calculations.

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Sincerely,

Dorit Nevo
PhD Candidate, MIS
Faculty of Commerce, University of British Columbia
http://people.commerce.ubc.ca/phd/dnevo
(604) 822-4772