Re: st: RE: GMM Estimation for Panel Data

From   Bersant Hobdari <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: GMM Estimation for Panel Data
Date   Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:09:26 +0200

Many thanks to both Steve Stillman and Mark Schaffer for the comments on
the use of GMM techniques for panle data.
Sincerely,
Bersant