RE: st: sample selection with bivariate probit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: sample selection with bivariate probit
Date   Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:49:02 -0400

Dan, and fellow Stata users,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the heckman procedure from the Stata manual
( - I am a new Stata user). It clearly allows for one selection, which
implies one inverse Mill's ratio. Does it also allow for two selections? I
am interested in estimating the coefficients of the two selectivity terms
(referring to y1 and y2 where z=y1*y2) in earnings equations.

Ab