RE: st: Re: adjksm STB 25-26

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Re: adjksm STB 25-26
Date   Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:20:31 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Dr. Alicia Dowd:

Thank you for your interest in our programs. I am enclosing a zipped file with
all the programs needed. Please, let me know about any problem or success you
may have by using them in analyzing your data.

Isa�as H. Salgado Ugarte

Obt�n tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunic�ndonos