st: RE: "first" command with ivreg and svyivreg

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: "first" command with ivreg and svyivreg
Date   Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:03:38 +0100

Seth Donal Hannah

> Can someone tell me if there is any way to use the "first"
> command with
> svyivreg?  With ivreg it works fine, displaying the results
> of the first
> stage regression. But it won't work with svyivreg.

This refers to the -first- option (not command).

Evidently there is no -first- option with -svyivreg-.
None is documented so far as I can see.

Whether this is because it makes no sense, no one
got round to implementing it, or what, I cannot say.