Re: st: Re: Elasticities

From   "Bhisma Murti" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Elasticities
Date   Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:40:44 +0800

Thanks Mito,
But you haven't answered my question. Of course I know the command is mfx. But do you and everyone else know  how to obtain elasticities in OLS regression analysis when some independent variables are in logarithm but some are not? I have read the Manual Stata 7 but it does not explain about this.
Regards,
Bhisma
Newcastle, Australia/Surakarta, Indonesia