st: Modeling Informative Dropouts with Stata

From   "Li, Wenjun" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Modeling Informative Dropouts with Stata
Date   Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:15:13 -0400

Hi, there,

I wonder if any Stata users have written codes for analyzing longitudinal
data with informative dropouts with Stata. We are interested in modeling CD4
counts and body weight change of HIV patients over time after some
treatment, and a good proportion of the patients died before the study
ended. We also know that patients with lower CD4 counts and weight losses
have higher probability of dying.

Thanks,

Wenjun Li
Biostatistics Research Center