st: multinomial logit

From   "Hannah Kewsberry" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multinomial logit
Date   Tue, 09 Jul 2002 04:27:11 +0000

I am looking for Stata code for my multinomial logit and Heckit estimations. What code should I use if I need to take estimates from my multionomial logit results, and put them into my heckit estimation in order to obtain the mills. Has anyone came across anything similar and would like to share with me? I greatly appreciate any suggestions.

hannah

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/