st: How to delete studentized residuals with absolute values greater than or equal to two after conducting areg procedure?

From   "George_Huang" <cjhuang168@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: How to delete studentized residuals with absolute values greater than or equal to two after conducting areg procedure?
Date   Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:37:34 +0800

Dear statalisters,

I can predict studentized residuals after running reg. However, I don’t know how to save the studentized residuals after running areg. Does anyone know how to delete studentized residuals with absolute values greater than or equal to two after conducting areg procedure?

Many thanks,

Regards,

George