Re: st: How to delete studentized residuals with absolute values greater than or equal to two after conducting areg procedure?

From   David Hoaglin <dchoaglin@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to delete studentized residuals with absolute values greater than or equal to two after conducting areg procedure?
Date   Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:50:35 -0400

Dear George,

Please explain why you want to delete studentized residuals whose
absolute values are greater than 2.  I hope you are not planning
simply to remove the corresponding observations from the data for your
regression.

David Hoaglin