Re: st: can't send mail to statalist

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: can't send mail to statalist
Date   Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:16:52 -0700

Edouard,

I notice you have a gmail address. Statalist will block e-mails in
rich text format. There is an automated response when that happens
sometime later.

In the browser version, this palin/rich text settings can be easily
changed. E-mails from mobile devices sent using the app are a bit more
complicated.

DVM

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Edouard Betsem <edouardbetsem@gmail.com> wrote:
> So why is that a problem i submitted keeps bouncing back?
> Ed
>
> Edouard BETSEM, MD, PhD
>

> On 26/06/2013 12:59, Nick Cox wrote:
>>
>> You just did -- for the second time.
>> Nick
>> njcoxstata@gmail.com
>>

>> On 26 June 2013 20:50, Edouard Betsem <edouardbetsem@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't send email to statalist.
>>> I've subscribed but all my mails keep bouncing back. Does anyone know
>>> why?
>>> Best