st: Stata 13 - Graphics?

From   "Allan Reese (Cefas)" <allan.reese@cefas.co.uk>
Subject   st: Stata 13 - Graphics?
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:01:03 +0000

I can see no reference in the release notes to enhancements to the graphics commands, and the Graphics manual has no "What's new?".  Are there no new features?  More worryingly, do the developers see no scope for new features in graphs?  Items I've commented on in the past include a wider range of plotting symbols for points, the problem of aligning Y axes when multiple graphs are stacked, and a way to refer within a graph command to a "pen color" in a style.

Allan