Re: st: staked area graph

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: staked area graph
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:15:33 +0100

-proprcspline- is a user-written program from SSC, as you are asked to
make clear.

Any number of programs can stack proportions or percents to show
breakdown of a total.

-catplot- (SSC) is one.

However, your question leads to speculation that you wish to show
continuous dependence of various cumulated proportions on another
variable. Perhaps you in turn could make your question more precise.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com