st: staked area graph

From   Marco Ercolani <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: staked area graph
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:57:36 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

Is there an alternative to the excellent module  proprcspline
that does not apply the cubic spline smoothing ?

I am simply looking for an area graph command that will stack the proportions in each category.
The command: twoway rarea does not quite help because the values are relative, not cumulative.
I know I could program this by cannibalizing proprcspline but I am asking for helpful suggestions
before I re-invent the wheel.

Dr Marco G. Ercolani
Department of Economics
University of Birmingham