st: Tobit model where lower limit varies

From   Brent Gibbons <>
Subject   st: Tobit model where lower limit varies
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:58:12 -0400

Hello, I am trying to find a way to estimate a tobit model where the value of the lower limit (or upper limit) varies across observations. It appears that the proc "qlim" can do this in SAS but I could not find a reference for it in Stata. Thanks for any help with this. Brent

Brent Gibbons, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
(410) 455-8458
UMBC, 421 Public Policy Bldg