Re: st: Tobit model where lower limit varies

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Tobit model where lower limit varies
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:14:28 -0400

see -h intreg-

On 6/11/13 5:58 PM, Brent Gibbons wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to find a way to estimate a tobit model where the value
of the lower limit (or upper limit) varies across observations. It appears
that the proc "qlim" can do this in SAS but I could not find a reference
it in Stata. Thanks for any help with this. Brent