st: ARIMA forecast

From   "Ángela Fajardo Moreno" <>
Subject   st: ARIMA forecast
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:30:32 -0500

Hi dear users,

I have the next doubts about my programmation and I would really appreciate for you to help me because I have not found any answer in historical statalist.

1.  How do I program the confidence interval (at 95% level) for the forecast of the variable?

2.  How to make a conditional forecast? I mean, if I want that the ipc variable have a value of 0.03 in 2013m12, how should be the values in 2013m4 - 2013m11 out-of-sample?

Thanks for your help,

Enviado desde mi iPad