Re: st: medeff command negative percentage of total effect mediated

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: medeff command negative percentage of total effect mediated
Date   Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:21:57 +0100

When you joined Statalist you were asked to read the FAQ before posting, and so

1. You are asked to use full real names when posting to Statalist.
This is explained in the FAQ.

2. You are asked to explain where user-written programs you refer to
come from. This is explained in the FAQ.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com