Re: st: how to get a two-line-graph for predicted probabilites in logistic regression model with a metric controll variable (SE10)

From   "Prof. Dr. Claudia Schuchart" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to get a two-line-graph for predicted probabilites in logistic regression model with a metric controll variable (SE10)
Date   Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:17:37 +0200

Yes, that helped, thank you!
Claudia