Re: st: ldecomp question

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: ldecomp question
Date   Mon, 27 May 2013 13:16:23 +0100

This was posted successfully on Friday:

To see whether a post got through, please look at the list archives.

On the face of it your error is clearly signalled by -ldecomp-. Your
-at()- option is illegal, as it contains three elements and none
contains a scalar value.

If I understand this correctly an option of the form

at(foo 42; bar 24)

would be legal.

I guess you didn't get a reply because people were surprised that you
were puzzled.