st: -ldecomp- question

From   Alberto R Osella <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
Subject   st: -ldecomp- question
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 09:28:55 +0200

Dear Statalist,
I'm using -ldecomp- from ssc (updated yesterday) on W7 (Stata 12.1) and I get an error when I use the option at().
My code is as follow:
ldecomp dep_var, direct(Var_1) indirect(Var_2) at (Var_3 1; Var_4 2; Var_5_3)
and the error is the following:
each element in the at() option must contain of two elements
the first element is one of the control variables and the second element its value
an error occurred when bootstrap executed _ldecomp
r(198);
Can someone help me?
Thanks in adevance.

--
Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 22.9832 del 23.05.2013
Info nuovi virus: www.antiviruslab.com