st: ldecomp question

From   Alberto R Osella <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
Subject   st: ldecomp question
Date   Mon, 27 May 2013 13:40:24 +0200

Sorry I'm forwarding again this question because it came back to me (I don't know why)

Dear Statalist,
I'm using -ldecomp- from ssc (updated yesterday) on W7 (Stata 12.1) and I get an error when I use the option at().
My code is as follow:
ldecomp dep_var, direct(Var_1) indirect(Var_2) at (Var_3 1; Var_4 2; Var_5_3)
and the error is the following:
each element in the at() option must contain of two elements
the first element is one of the control variables and the second element its value
an error occurred when bootstrap executed _ldecomp
r(198);
Can someone help me?
Thanks in adevance.

--
Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 22.9910 del 26.05.2013
Info nuovi virus: www.antiviruslab.com