Re: st: RE: Conserving variables and value labels while reshaping wide to long

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Conserving variables and value labels while reshaping wide to long
Date   Thu, 23 May 2013 13:09:31 +0100

In this case that general principle does not seem pertinent.

Usually the implication of  the FAQ heading "It is not relevant for
more recent versions" is that the problem has been fixed or otherwise
no longer bites.

At the moment I don't have access to Stata 12 to see what has changed
in -reshape-.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com