Re: st: RE: Conserving variables and value labels while reshaping wide to long

Subject   Re: st: RE: Conserving variables and value labels while reshaping wide to long
Date   Thu, 23 May 2013 14:02:08 +0200

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM, natalia malancu wrote:
> thank you for the suggestion. I was already aware of it, however it is
> only relevant for stata 11 users (I'm using 12).

That is incorrect, you can use that in Stata 12. In general Stata is
very good at backward compatability, so you won't have to rewrite code
whenever you change Stata version.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB