st: Stata journal paper on interaction terms in count models

From   James Bernard <jamesstatalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Stata journal paper on interaction terms in count models
Date   Wed, 8 May 2013 14:10:17 +0800

Hi all,

Norton, Wang and Ai (2004) have discussed a Stat command to test for
interaction term in Logit models. This could be pretty handy in
difference-in-difference models where one needs to include an
interaction term involving treatment and time indicators.

May I check with you if you know of similar commands for testing for
interaction effects in Poisson/negative binomial models? I would need
to build a difference-in-difference model in a Poisson model.

Thanks in advance,
James