Re: st: Stata journal paper on interaction terms in count models

From   Suryadipta Roy <sroy2138@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata journal paper on interaction terms in count models
Date   Wed, 8 May 2013 07:02:24 -0400

Try -margins- . It works for both linear as well as non-linear models.

Best,
Suryadipta.