st: Concord - plottting problem

From   Martyn Sherriff <statams48@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Concord - plottting problem
Date   Tue, 7 May 2013 07:36:21 +0100

I am using concord (package concord from
http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/c, 3.1.0 10nov2010  TJS & NJC
graphics improvements ) to look at agreement. I have several sites to
look at, so I stacked the data as x1, x2 and site as a variable to
select the data. When I use the plotting options of 'loa' and 'qnormd'
selecting on the value of site the plots are satisfactory. However
when I use the option 'ccc', the one that I am interested in, the axes
take the maximum values of the entire dataset ignoring the 'if'
condition. I have tried to limit the axes to no avail:

concord x1 x2 if site == 1,loa
results in an x-axis upper limit of 100, whereas
concord x1 x2 if site == 1,ccc
results in an x-axis upper limit of 400

The summary data is:
. tabstat x1 x2,stats(n min max) by(site)

Summary statistics: N, min, max
  by categories of: site

    site |        x1        x2
---------+--------------------
       1 |        13        13
         |     13.82     13.82
         |     98.36      98.4
---------+--------------------
       2 |        17        17
         |     37.77     38.25
         |       360       369
   Total |        30        30
         |     13.82     13.82
         |       360       369

I realise that I am missing something quite simple in the syntax but I
just cannot see it.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks,
Martyn