Re: st: Re: "Meta-analysis" of Proportions

From   kathryn dennick <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: "Meta-analysis" of Proportions
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:10:25 -0700

Thank you, both. I don't use Stata, I know very little about it and was lead to believe by a course tutor that my query was not possible and hence would not be covered by FAQs and the like. Instead, I was advised to post here. I also used columns in an attempt to be explicit about the way in which I was entering data. Yes, variables are more appropriate. Thank you.

I also didn't realise my message would go straight to the list, rather I thought the text relating to my query might be extracted as I submitted it to an email address which I presumed might be for for moderation or the like. My apologies, had I realised it would have been tidier and clearly marked etc.

Many thanks for your help. I very much appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Kathryn

Sent from my iPhone