Re: st: How to display independent variables after regression

From   Xixi Lin <winnielxx@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: How to display independent variables after regression
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:15:35 -0400

In this case, is there a way that i can save the independent variable
names after regression?