Re: st: How to display independent variables after regression

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: How to display independent variables after regression
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:04:35 +0100

That does not work as you because -regress- does not save e(indepvars).

See -indeplist- (SSC).

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com