st: How to display independent variables after regression

From   Xixi Lin <winnielxx@gmail.com>
Subject   st: How to display independent variables after regression
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:01:00 -0400

Hi,

Does anyone know how to display independent variables after regression? such as:

sw reg Y x1 x2 x3 x4, pr(0.05)
display e(indepvars)-------------------------this code is not working,
does anyone knows how to fix it?

I only wanna display  independent variable names. I know that di
e(depvar) works to display dependent variable, then what about
independent variables?

Thanks,
Xixi Lin