st: error message: invalid numlist (tssmooth)

From   Nick Bornschein <>
Subject   st: error message: invalid numlist (tssmooth)
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:27:00 +0200

I am using a dataset with temperature data from 01/01/2005 to 03/31/2013 (every day with its mean temeprature). Using tsset produces a weekly balanced dataset with a unit of 1 day. I have no missing. Now I want to use

tssmooth ma ma_temp1 = temp, window(2 1 2)

but I get the error:

"window() invalid -- invalid numlist has elements outside of allowed range"

I tried to find out what the problem could be, but I wasn't successful. What is the problem or what could it be?