st: Apparent bug of -insheet- command [option Automatically determine the delimiter]

From   Pedro Nakashima <nakashimapedrolist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Apparent bug of -insheet- command [option Automatically determine the delimiter]
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:23:00 -0300

Dear users

I noticed that the option "Automatically determine the delimiter" (of
-insheet- command) is not working for cases where you want to import
data where the delimiter is ";" and commas "," represent decimals.

I ask the developers of StataCorp, please to correct this apparent bug.

Sincerely,
Pedro Nakashima.