Re: st: RE: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export

From   Stephen Cranney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:48:39 -0400

I finally got esttab to do what I want it to. Thank you, you've saved
me a lot of time.