st: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export

From   Stephen Cranney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:27:07 -0400

Hi all,

I'm trying to insert all of the statistics I derive from the tab
command into a matrix so that I can use the frmttable command to
automate the frequency table generation. Specifically, I'm using the
row percentage command, but the row statistics are not collected in
the  matrix. So I'm wondering if there's a way to automatically place
the row statistics in the matrix or, if that's not an option, if
there's an efficient way to calculate a percentage row beneath each
row in the matrix that doesn't require customizing the dimensions for
each respective frequency table. I've done way too many of these
tables by hand in excel. Surely there has to be a way to automate
this.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

--