st: RE: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: How to easily insert all tab statistics into matrix for export
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen,

Another nice program for automatically generating tables in CSV and other
formats is Ian Watson's -tabout-, available from SSC. Be sure to download
the PDF help file.

David
--
David Radwin