st: Fractional Logit Model

From   samuel opoku <samuel.opoku@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Fractional Logit Model
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:45:05 -0500

Dear all,
I am new to stata and a newbie in running econometric models. I am trying to run a fractional logic model (Wooldridge & Papke, 2008, 2011) for panel data. Here is my understanding of the steps (I was hoping to get some confirmation on whether my understanding is correct please)

1. Obtain time averages for independent variables (IVs)
2. Include time averages as additional IVs
3. Include time dummies
4. Run a GEE model with a logic link and binomial distribution

Is this correct please?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Samuel