Re: st: xtoverid error for "operator not allowed"

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: xtoverid error for "operator not allowed"
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:33:26 +0200

You might have used factor variables (for dummies, interactions, etc?).

Try again and use manually generated dummies or interactions.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior
Director, Ph.D. Program in Management

Faculty of Business and Economics