st: xtoverid error for "operator not allowed"

From   Qian Yu <maguixianstatalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: xtoverid error for "operator not allowed"
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all
      I encountered a problem of "xtoverid". After I input the command
"xtoverid2, noi robust", the error says that "o. operator not allowed". I
found this is very weird, since this command works for another bigger
sample, but it doesn't work for this small sample.  Could anyone give me
some advice?

Many thanks in advance,
Qian