Re: y versus x, or x versus y? [was: Re: st: quantile-quantile plots]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: y versus x, or x versus y? [was: Re: st: quantile-quantile plots]
Date   Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:09:35 +0100

Martyn Sherriff forwarded this link

<http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/107800/is-x-plotted-against-y-or-is-y-plotted-against-x>