Re: st: Windows Environment Variable from the local system when running Stata via RemoteApp

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Windows Environment Variable from the local system when running Stata via RemoteApp
Date   Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:40:40 -0700

It may not fix things at all, or entirely, but if you're working on a Windows machine you should be using the "/" character in your file paths rather than "\".  The later is often interpreted as an escape character and could cause additional problems beyond which you are already experiencing.