st: How to use local Windows Environment Variable when running Stata via RemoteApp ?

From   Jean-François Morazzani <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to use local Windows Environment Variable when running Stata via RemoteApp ?
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:02:07 +0000

Hi all,

I have Stata/MP installed on a server (Windows 2008 R2) and use it through the Windows 7 RemoteApp feature.
Now I want to use some of my Windows Environment Variables that I have created on my machine.
Could anyone tell me how to do it ?

I have searched the web and found the following command that would return the value of my Server's Environment Variable instead of my PC's:
local x : env PATH

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

JFM