Re: st: Number format in -summarize-

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Number format in -summarize-
Date   Sat, 13 Apr 2013 00:49:47 +0100

My guess is that -summarize- is ignoring you because in its view there
is just not enough space to do what you ask. If you look at the
display, there is not enough space to show lots of results all of the
order of 10 digits long.

If you want this (a lot), you will either write a customised program
that prints stuff as you like or lobby StataCorp for wider displays.
These days, many users have big numbers and big monitors.

That is, can you interpret all those digits? Why not work in millions
or billions?
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com