st: Number format in -summarize-

From   Hendrik Worschech <>
Subject   st: Number format in -summarize-
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:04:42 +0200

I have trouble displaying the full numbers in the -summarize- command.

For example my variable 'operatingrevenueturnovereur' is of type
'double', the format is '%14.0f'.

When I execute the command 'sum operatingrevenueturnovereur, format',
the standard deviation, minimum and maximum are not displayed in full
but rather in the scientific format, ie. 1.75e+09 and -1.09e+10 and

How can I let Stata display the full number?

Thank you very much for your help.