Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:06:34 -0400

Mike,

I am not familiar with either program you name below; they are not part
of official Stata - where did you get them? (the FAQ asks you to tell us
this information)

Rich