Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser

From   Mike Butterfield <>
Subject   Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:07:54 -0700

Hi Rich, thanks for responding to me.

Regarding Elixhauser,  basically I want to adjust for comorbidities while
analyzing predictors of death for a specific infection.

I have the code but don't know how to use it.
-Do I need to select specific comorbidities or not (and how)?
-How would my command code look different?:

 svy (subpop age<90): logistic dz var1 var2 var3

I have read the "help" descriptions for elixhaus and icdpic, but without an
example to illustrate it's hard to know what to do.