st: Replace with missing value

From   André Gyllenram <>
To   ":" <>
Subject   st: Replace with missing value
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:35:49 +0200

So i have a simple problem. I have a time series and two variables. I have a variable that is nonmissing and i would like to replace it with a missing value if my other variable has a missing value somwhere during the last 30 days. Can anyone help me?

Kind regards