st: SVY medians and Elixhauser

From   Mike Butterfield <>
Subject   st: SVY medians and Elixhauser
Date   Sun, 7 Apr 2013 13:01:12 -0700

Hi All,

I am using the Nationwide Inpatient Sample 2008 and have been having
trouble with two things:

1.  I would like to find median values for some of my continuous variables,
but have not yet found a way to do this while using SVY.

2. I want to use the Elixhauser comorbidity index in my logistic regression
model and have downloaded the code, but do not know how to actually use

I would really appreciate anyone could refer me to some
annotated/output or other resources so
I could figure these things out.

Mike B., UC-Berkeley SPH