Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser

Subject   Re: st: SVY medians and Elixhauser
Date   Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:41:33 -0400

To get medians and other quantiles with survey data, use Roger Newson's
-sccendif- command, part of his -scsomersd- package, available from
SSC. It will compute medians and CIs that account for the weighting and
first stage clusters, but not the survey strata. You'll have to
download some additional commands. Details are in the -help-.

Steve
[email protected]